Weight Loss

WEIGHT LOSS STATS
March 15, 2010 - 332.5 lbs
August 5, 2012 - 218.5 lbs (Lost 114 lbs overall)
July 21, 2014-286.2 lbs(Gained 67 lbs however lost 46.3 lbs overall)
July 28, 2014-275.4 lbs(Lost 57.1 lbs)

TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS - 46.3lbs





Monday, July 21, 2014

WOW!!!! Thats all I can say....

Its been over 2 years since I have blogged.  So in those two years a lot has happened with my weight.  First of all I hit my all time low or as I like to call it my milestone.  I hit 114 lbs down to a weight of 218.5 lbs on August 5, 2012.   Then I also gained 67 lbs of the 114 lbs that I lost since then.  I am a whopping 286.2 lbs today.   How did I let this happen to me?  It kills me.  I feel fat, look fat, and am very unhappy with myself.  So I have decided to have you guys follow my journey.  I had a few ideas in what I am planning to do to be held accountable for my weight loss.  I was hoping that my weight loss blogs buddies can give me some ideas to share with you so that I don't fall off the bandwagon again.  Once again I would like to thank everyone for all your support.  Cant wait to start my weight loss again and be happy about myself again. 

Here is a picture of my weight from the scale as of yesterday (July 20, 2014)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're back, Jay. Please, if you haven't already--please read the May 15th, 2014 post in my blog archive. Also, a few days after that--the one titled "The Secret To Happiness." I just read your weigh day update--so I'm in the know!! And I know you're off to a stellar start. Overjoyed for you!!

    ReplyDelete