Weight Loss

WEIGHT LOSS STATS
March 15, 2010 - 332.5 lbs
August 5, 2012 - 218.5 lbs (Lost 114 lbs overall)
July 21, 2014-286.2 lbs(Gained 67 lbs however lost 46.3 lbs overall)
July 28, 2014-275.4 lbs(Lost 57.1 lbs)

TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS - 46.3lbs





Monday, July 21, 2014

WOW!!!! Thats all I can say....

Its been over 2 years since I have blogged.  So in those two years a lot has happened with my weight.  First of all I hit my all time low or as I like to call it my milestone.  I hit 114 lbs down to a weight of 218.5 lbs on August 5, 2012.   Then I also gained 67 lbs of the 114 lbs that I lost since then.  I am a whopping 286.2 lbs today.   How did I let this happen to me?  It kills me.  I feel fat, look fat, and am very unhappy with myself.  So I have decided to have you guys follow my journey.  I had a few ideas in what I am planning to do to be held accountable for my weight loss.  I was hoping that my weight loss blogs buddies can give me some ideas to share with you so that I don't fall off the bandwagon again.  Once again I would like to thank everyone for all your support.  Cant wait to start my weight loss again and be happy about myself again. 

Here is a picture of my weight from the scale as of yesterday (July 20, 2014)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're back, Jay. Please, if you haven't already--please read the May 15th, 2014 post in my blog archive. Also, a few days after that--the one titled "The Secret To Happiness." I just read your weigh day update--so I'm in the know!! And I know you're off to a stellar start. Overjoyed for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. Thank you very very much.This article is efficient. Thank you for sharing it with us.Reducing your appetite, blocking fat from being made, and improving serotonin levels in your body are just a couple of exciting breakthroughs learned about Garcinia Cambogia! The most exciting part about Garcinia Cambogia is it can work on its own! No more time wasted searching for expensive weight loss products and no more hours wasted at the gym!Garcinia Cambogia Extract is finally here!

    ReplyDelete