Weight Loss

WEIGHT LOSS STATS
March 15, 2010 - 332.5 lbs
August 5, 2012 - 218.5 lbs (Lost 114 lbs overall)
July 21, 2014-286.2 lbs(Gained 67 lbs however lost 46.3 lbs overall)
July 28, 2014-275.4 lbs(Lost 57.1 lbs)

TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS - 46.3lbs





Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day 1

Day 1

Actually this is Day 127 of my weight loss Journey but Day 1 of my blog. So before I get started I would love to tell you all how I started my weight loss Journey and why I started.
I started this Journey (or should I call it "A Life changing" experience?) on March 15th, 2010. Why this day and not any other day? This day was 2 days after my black eyed peas concert at the United Center (by the way, the black eyed peas were awesome). I was sitting at the concert in a regular seat and I was just so uncomfortable. Not that I wasn't able to fit in the seat(but believe me I wasn't to far from not fitting) but I was just so uncomfortable and miserable. How did I get myself to this size? So I made a pact to myself that starting on Monday (how many of you have said that?) March 15, 2010, that I am going to work out and start eating right. Since that day that is what I have been doing. Don't get me wrong, I have cheated a few days here and there, but I only cheat a few days and get back to my regimen again. I have tried to lose weight a million times before, just like many of you have, but for some reason this was the one that I wasn't going to give up on. I know that I should have started to blog earlier but I was just so embarrassed of my weight and the way I looked that I didn't want anyone to know my weight(even the people that I love and care for). I am ready to share my story and help anyone out that would like help. I will try to blog on a daily basis and give weight updates and any advice that I can give. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or just want to talk. I am just the "average joe" that started losing weight the old fashioned way. Talk 2 u soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment