Weight Loss

WEIGHT LOSS STATS
March 15, 2010 - 332.5 lbs
August 5, 2012 - 218.5 lbs (Lost 114 lbs overall)
July 21, 2014-286.2 lbs(Gained 67 lbs however lost 46.3 lbs overall)
July 28, 2014-275.4 lbs(Lost 57.1 lbs)

TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS - 46.3lbs





Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 14

Good Morning....

Yesterday was a Very Good Work-out and eating day for me. I am back on track after taking the weekend off... I am so glad....

So I got up at 4:45 a.m. yesterday and went to Health Bridge-Crystal Lake to do 30 minutes on the Elliptical Machine and walked 15 minutes on the track. After the cardio I did 300 Sit-ups.

For Breakfast I had 2 Mini-boxes of Regular Cheerios with skim milk.

For Lunch I had a Veggie Sandwich on Wheat bread with a bag of Baked Lays chips.

After I ate my lunch I went out and walked (without my friend Beth who is on a family vacation)around the outdoor trails at work.

Then in the evening I went to Executive Fitness and did 200 situps. After the situps I did 30 minutes of Cardio with Kimmy. Then our friend Keeva joined us for another 30 minutes. I was soaked after I did the 1 hour of cardio, but felt awesome....

After I went home from Executive I had a bowl of assorted fruits.

I had a very productive Work out day yesterday, I was very pleased.

Like I told Kimmy and Keeva yesterday, it is my goal to be down 100 pounds by the end of September 2010. If I have days like I did yesterday, I will make my goal...

Have a great day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment