Weight Loss

WEIGHT LOSS STATS
March 15, 2010 - 332.5 lbs
August 5, 2012 - 218.5 lbs (Lost 114 lbs overall)
July 21, 2014-286.2 lbs(Gained 67 lbs however lost 46.3 lbs overall)
July 28, 2014-275.4 lbs(Lost 57.1 lbs)

TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS - 46.3lbs





Friday, August 6, 2010

Day 17

Good Afternoon..

Yesterday was a busy day for me.

I went to Health Bridge-Crystal Lake and did 30 minutes on the Elliptical and walked 15 minutes around the track. Then I did 300 situps.

For Breakfast I had 2 boxes of Cheerios with skim milk and a banana.

For lunch I had chick peas and a bag of smart popcorn.

Then I went to Executive Fitness and did 60 minutes on the elliptical machine with Keeva. I also did 200 situps.

Usually after Executive Fitness I would be going to Health Bridge but tonight I am bypassing a workout to hang out with a few friends. I know you must be thinking "wow, I can't believe Jay gave up working out". Honestly, I do have a life outside of working out. However when I am working out I do it intensely. I figured that I should reward myself for my hard work. I had a wonderful time with my boys last night!! Thanks guys, hopefully we can hang out again..

Have a wonderful rest of the evening!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment